United Kingdom, Wales, Abergavenny
Posted one year ago
Job Description English Job ID: #1443
Social Media Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a Social Media Manager with a good level of experience to manage a multi-channel social media presence strategy, with a focus on community growth and user acquisition. The ideal candidate has great experience in Social media management and strategizing a plan, and an additional bonus would be experience in fintech or gambling. We would want our Social Media Manager to be both creative and analytical, results driven, resourceful, and take initiative (go the extra mile).
This role will report to CMO and work closely with the team to create, manage, and execute social media strategy. This candidate will work within established channels and potentially develop new channels, while ensuring our messaging is producing consistent, engaging, and effective communications - with the goal of expanding reach and converting community to customer.
Areas of responsibility:
• Create original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
• Manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
• Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
• Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness all social media channels.
• Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Youtube.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
Has proven track record in building crypto communities:
• Minimum of 1-3 years of professional PR or media experience;
• Familiarity with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc
• Strong crypto knowledge
Paid in BTC - negotiable