Belarus, Minsk City, Minsk
Posted 2 months ago
Job Description Russian Job ID: #1619
Highcore is becoming a part of the NFT Community: we are launching a NFT project based on our already successful game. We have ambitious plans to run the game and create a cohesive community, so we are looking for a person who will help us to achieve that — Lead NFT Community Manager.
The mission of the Lead NFT Community Manager will be development of the clear strategy together with the core team to expand and manage the community, increase awareness and value of the project. In the future, this is a cool opportunity to set the direction of your own SMM cell within the ecosystem.
What you will be doing:
- Audit of existing SMM activities;
- Building a strategic plan for social networks: Discord, Twitter, Telegram, Youtube, Instagram, TikTok and Medium;
- Implementation of a content plan for an unannounced NFT project together with a community manager;
- Development and work with the Discord community, Twitter, Telegram, Youtube, Instagram, Tiktok and Medium;
- Creating high-quality content for regular posts;
- Daily posting, contests, community challenges;
- Increasing subscribers together with the marketing department;
- Conducting PR campaigns.
- Experience in building a community from scratch; passion for DeFi, GameFi, NFT;
- Ability to speak the same language with the community;
- Experience of running a community for NFT projects (Twitter, Discord, Telegram, etc.) will be an advantage;
- Experience in classic game development is not required;
- Independence and initiative: most of the cool ideas should come directly from you;
- Enthusiasm in identifying creative solutions.
discussed based on the results of the interview