Bahamas, Black Point, Black Point
Posted 12 months ago
Job Description English Job ID: #1664
The Role - We are seeking an SEO intern to help us to optimise our website using the guidance provided by SEO tools. This is an unpaid position but will lead to paid opportunities as company grows.
The SEO Intern will need solid knowledge of:
• SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) experience.
• Google Analytics
• Managing SEO strategies.
• Understanding of Offsite & Onsite Optimisation factors.
• Data Analysis & Reporting skills.
• Experience in either technical or content SEO within an agency.
• Demonstrable experience delivering SEO campaigns for clients.
• Experience using tools such as SEMrush and Google Analytics.
• Excellent understanding of Google algorithms and updates.
• Deep knowledge of on-page SEO, natural backlink profiles and on-page optimisation.
Future pay will be possible once established in position